Chosen – Plugin By Patrick Filler In http://harvesthq.github.com/chosen/
- Once the plugin is activated from the admin plugins menu you can go to page or post creation page.
- In the visual post editor you will find an icon called Git Codes. Click on it and popup menu will appear to save git codes
- Every gist has a number at the end (Ex : https://gist.github.com/2486323). Use the number as Git Code and Use a relative title and click Add button
- You can add any number of gists one by one. Then click on Add Codes To Editor button and shortcode will be added to post editor screen.
- Then publish the post or page and play around with the gists you inserted
- For more information contact me at email@example.com