Introduction To Flex 4 Video Display Control
Flex Video Display control allows you to play videos in a flash player. It is an easy way of embedding a video in your web site compared to uploading and embedding a video on youtube like video streaming servers.
In this step by step guide I’ll show you to use various functionalities available in Flex Video Display control. I am going to use flex 4 with Flash Builder in this tutorial. You can download trial version of Flash Builder here or use Flex 4 SDK with Eclipse..
- Creating a Video Display with Flex4
- Preventing Autoplay In Video Display
- Playing the Video Using a Button Control
- Playing and Pausing Video
- Seek Forward and Backward
Follow Us On Facebook